Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hello Senior Life :)



another school year has passed. and the new school year is about to come.
am I ready for the new challenges that will come this school year?
hhaha. I hope so.
for me, senior is the most exciting year in high school.
why? because senior students are so excited to enter college life.
some of them are taking entrance exams in different universities, and still
thinking what course will they take.

hmmm. as of now, I'm still preparing for my senior life.
because, I will meet new classmates, new teachers, new school directress/director, etc.
a TOTALLY NEW environment!

and I must admit, I'm also excited in entering college.
I really want to study in Ateneo De Manila University.
because the students there are so classy and sossy. hhaha.
and of course, it's a STATUS SYMBOL. :)
and obviously, the tuition fees are so high(BIGATIN AT MADUGO ang bayaran sabi ng iba).

I'm planning to take B.S. Tourism in Trinity University Of Asia,
located at Quezon City.

high school life is the best. I experienced copying the answers of my
classmates, especially in homeworks and exams.
hhaha. I will really miss my memories in high school when I enter my college life.

anyway, good luck to all the seniors out there in Roosevelt College Marikina.
especially, my friends. hhahah.

well, thats all for today.
ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment