Friday, September 18, 2009

Ateneo's most crucial moment.

Maybe most of us, witnessed the Ateneo vs. FEU match last Sept.12,2009. And I must admit, FEU Tamaraws are the better team to match up with the Blue Eagles this season. Although I was expecting that La Salle can make it to the semis, but too bad 'coz they didn't make it. Anyways, have to get back to the topic. :) The match between the Blue Eagles and Tamaraws last Sept.12, made all of our hearts beat so fast. There was a moment when I find myself screaming from the top of my lungs just to cheer the Blue Eagles. And it's worth it. :) So let me share you some of the pictures from the game that was taken by me.







The Babble Battalion (if i'm not mistaken) Hahaha!














Hahaha! And of course, a picture of me with my buddies. :)

My warmest good luck to Ateneo Blue Eagles. Hope they'll be the Champion of UAAP season 72. See you at the big dome this coming Oct.4 for the finals. One big Fight! Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment